This is my first attempt at making any kind of content for any flight simulator, but the built-in version of Shannon was quite poor so I figured I'd give it a try.
There are no custom models, but I've tried to make it as close as I can to the real thing from the charts and photos I have.
Since this is my first attempt at a scenery, I'd love some feedback.
Main fixes compared to base scenery
- Removed unused runways (only 06/24 is open)
- Flattened the scenery a bit, especially the apron (although it's not completely flat, based it off known runway profile and apron elevation)
- Added in all taxiways (except B), and most taxiway markings (any markings with text aren't added as they aren't available in the SDK and I need to make custom textures)
- Added taxiway signage
- Added some apron lighting
- The new taxiway B is not in the scenery, as it's missing from all the satellite photography I have available, so I haven't been able to place it accurately yet.
- None of the unnumbered parking spots are added yet, as I'm not sure how best to add them in.
Download link available here: https://foophoof.github.io/flightsim-scenery/