Glenforsa Airfield is an unlicensed grass airfield on the Isle of Mull (Scotland, United Kingdom). It is a beautiful little airfield and the scenery around the islands and Scotland in general is always stunning and a fun place to fly.
Use the ICAO code EG13 to locate the airport within Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Unzip the folder "thegarner-airport-eg13-glenforsaairfield.zip" and copy the folder: "thegarner-airport-eg13-glenforsaairfield" into your Microsoft Flight Simulator installation directory under the "Community" folder.
- Added the runway and turn around sections at each end with number markings
- 4x GA parking spots
- Static aircraft around the parking spots
- Fences and Windsocks added
- Added 3x boats onto the Sound of Mull
- Additional vegetation
- Watch out for the geese (If anyone knows how I can get these to move, please do let me know)
Download from: https://github.com/TheGarner/glenforsa-airfield